Uno De 50 Sewn Earrings- Silver
UNOde50 is a Spanish jewellery brand that gained its name and exclusive padlock icon due to its unique philosophy of producing only 50 of each design. Each handcrafted design combines a traditional and contemporary approach, resulting in bold, creative pieces.
Silver plated metal earrings in the shape of a bent and open needle. A jewel with an original design that you can wear on any occasion this season. An exclusive UNOde50 design made in Spain and 100% handmade.
3cm / 1.18inch
- Silver Plated
- Made from 15-25 micron silver plated Zamak bespoke to UNOde50
Zamak is a hypoallergenic metal alloy consisting of Zinc, Aluminium, Magnesium and Copper.
Care:Store the piece in its original bag or in a closed box, in order to protect it from air, direct light or humidity. Avoid, as far as possible, any contact with perfumes or other cosmetic products.
- SILVER PLATED PIECES:Clean with a soft cloth or with a non-abrasive silver cleaner.
- GOLD PLATED PIECES:Clean with a soft cotton cloth, damped with warm water and mild soap in case the piece is very dirty.
- LEATHER:Clean leather parts with mild soap or an unscented and colorant free moisturising cream.
- RESINS:Use a soft cloth to enhance the brightness of the beads.
- CRYSTALS AND GLASS:Use a soft, slightly damp cloth